Welcome to our class page.
We have been very busy this term in R2C getting to know our new class and teacher and exploring our topic ‘Marvellous Me.’
Please take a look at some of the exciting and creative things we get up to in our class by looking at our class photos and school twitter where there are regular updates on all of our learning.
How can you help at home?
We have daily phonics sessions to develop your child’s reading and writing through exciting and interactive activities. Reading at home every night and talking about the books you read will support your child in their reading development.
We also have daily Maths sessions where we look at numbers and shapes. Counting and recognising numbers to 20 is really important. You can find many ways to support your child in this, for example recognising numbers outside on buses and houses. Talking to your child about shapes, sizes, lengths and weights will also help your child in Maths.
Please look at our list of websites and apps below for some exciting games and videos you can use at home.
Thank you for visiting our class page.
- Meadows Christmas light switch on in the precinct – School choir on November 30, 2023 3:30 pm
- Christmas Fayre on December 7, 2023 2:00 pm
- Christmas Dinner – F2 – Y6 on December 8, 2023 12:00 pm
- EYFS Nativity on December 13, 2023 9:15 am
- EYFS Nativity on December 13, 2023 2:30 pm